
Here is my Twins Tummy! Last time we measured around I was 53 inches. According to my fundal height (vertical measurement of the uterus) I'm 49 weeks along! [roughly 1 cm for each week of pregnancy.] Hopefully my tummy will be lots flatter tomorrow! We estimate each baby to be about 6 pounds, and I have lots of amniotic fluid too. I'm thinking I'll "lose" at least 15 pounds in the hospital! Tee hee--we'll see if it will really be that easy, huh?
Yep, looks familiar, except there's only one in mine! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteToday's a big day! Thanks for sharing - maybe an old guy can get this blogging thing - although i lost the first attempt,i think, trying to preview so maybe this is a dupe; hope no offense taken - Sure Love Ya! Have a greater day! Love, Gpa Rick (G'pa Berry?)
ReplyDelete