Lastly, here are photos of Spencer, Thomas, and Hyrum. I think I'm done for at least a few days now, probably a couple of weeks. I'll try to have some photos of the babies posted as soon as possible.
Hi there K, R, S, T, H & twins! Glad to get an update on you guys and learn your goings-on. I found you from Superwoman's post & figured you MUST be a relative of mine.
CONGRATULATIONS on your twins! Bonnies were 5.5 pounds each and will be 17 in about 3 weeks. How time flys.
Hi there K, R, S, T, H & twins! Glad to get an update on you guys and learn your goings-on. I found you from Superwoman's post & figured you MUST be a relative of mine.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS on your twins! Bonnies were 5.5 pounds each and will be 17 in about 3 weeks. How time flys.
God bless you all. Aunt Susan